The slogan of the festival:
Back to the roots, Fertilize traditions.
Venue & Time:
The great Feast of Imam Khomeini in Tehran.
In an area of over 15,000 square meters and with more than 400 companies and cooperatives producing handicrafts and offering specific products and Arabic countries, Iran and other African countries. Including 1,000 square meters of booth space as well as culture and lifestyle, especially Iranian, Arabic and African.Cooking and crafts booth at the fair and festival as well as interactive and direct communication with visitors will provide a different environment and pleasant.
Participants will be able to exhibit their products and handicraft products directly to visitors and offers to sell.
The duration of the fair will be 4 days, from December 27 to December 30, 2015.
Goals and approaches:
* Introducing the best of the best of the company, activists and institutions offering such products and services.
* Diversity and full range of different areas of statutory crafts.
* Ability to compare services and prices and balance and moderation in decision-making
* Integration of all providers of these products and services under one roof to choose a better understanding of visitors * Build bridges of friendship between nations, cultures, using this opportunity.
* Living off roots and interests, with crafts and authentic life style, and the fertility of this tradition.
* Introduce the culture and lifestyle of the participating countries to visitors